Mas Camins is the ideal place for a stopover, especially if you're traveling with a pet. It's located just a few minutes from the AP-7 motorway and it's only 27 km from the French border.
As we know how tired you feel after travelling all day we have special services for our long-distance guests.
- Free parking inside the property (please book in advance): your luggage will be safe and you won't need to unload the car. Please contact us if you're towing a trailer or driving a van.
- Pets are welcome: behind the house there's an area of fields where you can all stretch your legs and relax. And your pet can sleep in your room. The pet supplement is €15 per stay (max. 2 pets - €20).
- Once you've arrived you don't need to use your car: you can reserve dinner at Mas Camins, or walk to the village bar-restaurant, just 200m up the road (we can book a table for you if you like).
- If you're planning to leave early the next morning, you can request early check-out and a takeaway breakfast.
- And you can make yourself a cup of tea or coffee whenever you like at the counter on the first floor.